Sunday, September 12, 2010

Take a Load Off!



We all need to take a load off and watch the laundry grow sometimes... right?  When Joy was here last month, she brought me some adorable Greeting Farm stamps.  She said this one reminds her of me.... maybe because I'm always buried with laundry!  I do have cute fuzzy pink slippers just like those. :)

This sweet image is called Laundry... The Inspiration Emporium carries a ton of adorable Greeting Farm images!  I also used the stamp set, The Spin Cycle by Our Craft Lounge (the sentiments).  The designer paper is from the Lucy Bird Line (Imaginisce). I used Nestability dies from Spellbinders and those jewels are from Bazzill, along with the cardstock.  See her cute pink slippers?  I just used my Quickie Glue pen, then sprinkled on some Cotton Candy Sparkly Fluff.  I used Copic Markers to color, and the scalloped edge on the side I made using my EK Success edger punch.

Hope you had a great weekend... and you got to watch the laundry grow! *wink*

11 comments:

Gale said...

Cami:

How cute is this. Love it. Not sure about looking like someone but most of us do resemble the 'buried in laundry' look!

Carol (HB) said...

Oh Cami, this is ADORABLE!!!!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Way too cute, Cami!

Tracy Gray said...

I love this card! The sentiments are perfect.
Thanks for making me add another OCL set to my wish list.(wink!)
Tracy

TN Granny said...

Cammie,
This card is just so precious, I love the coloring and the verses. Your a real hoot, I love your sense of humor.
Big hugs,
Jeanine

Creative Heart Designs said...

Adorable card and your colors are just so vibrant. Love the layout too.

Deb (in Texas)
My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

Bev Gerard said...

Tooooooooo cute!

Soooo, is it okay if the laundry is still "growing" in Texas?? I'm expecting a windfall of the stuff when DH gets back home! Yikes!

LOL
(((hugs)))
Tex

Joy said...

so cute! do love the image you used, the layout is sweet and such pretty DP used. aren't TGF so much fun! have a good one!

Susan (rainy) said...

She is so sweet. What an adorable card. Love her pink slippers, too. hehe

Libby Hickson said...

Oh my cuteness!!

Lori Barnett said...

OK....THAT is so darn CUTE! I need to take a load off too!! hee hee hee