Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You Rock, Happy Birthday!!


Good afternoon!  Summer is officially coming to an end for us.  The kids are registered, they have their school clothes and supplies, and now the rain has hit the OR coast!  One week to go and they will all be catching that big yellow bus!  Well, except for my Senior... wow, I have a SENIOR this year.  Time flies....

Speaking of time flying, my cousin's daughter is turning 15 today! She's off to the DMV first thing this morning to get her permit.  What happened to our little munchkins?   Nothing like our kids turning into young adults to make me feel OLD! :)  

When the girls were here for our MOT class last month, we had a little coloring session/play date.  Two gals drove down from Portland to attend, and we had THE best time coloring and stamping images.  This cutie is from The Greeting Farm.... her name is Ruby.  These images are so much fun to color and just SO adorable!! You can see a huge selection of Greeting Farm stamps here.    The greeting on the outside of the card and the inside are from the set called Say it Big, by Our Craft Lounge. 

Now, an image just isn't complete if it isn't "touchable", so I added some Glossy Accents to her hair tie, and Rockin Pink Sparkly Fluff to her boots and top. I also added some sparkle to her necklace with atyou Spica Pens.  Image is colored with Copic markers and stamped with Ranger Soot Black Ink.  The flower is a punch by EK Success, along with the heart edger along the bottom.   The main image is a die is from Spellbinders.  I cut the die in half to mat the main image with, then used the other half for the inside to hold two gift cards.  That cool brad in the center of the flower is a glazed brad from BasicGrey... love those brads! The cardstock is all Bazzill.


Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Cami...I Love Ruby!! Such a fun card...check my blog tomorrow for a fun card made with your Little boogas set...Love that set!!

Danni said...

What an adorable and oh so cute card!

Tracy Gray said...

Hey Cami!
Great Card! I love it. I feel so special I was then when it was created.
Tracy