Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm back! Well... I'm teaming up with Tammie!


Hey everyone! It's me... and although I can't promise I will be blogging regularly, I hope to post some creations here and there.  It's been a crazy couple of years.... I'm a single parent now, so my craftin' time is when I can squeeze it in (far and few between right now).  I wouldn't change it for the world though.  Having my kids happy and healthy is my priority... and we all know it just goes by way to fast.  My stamps and paper and ink is all patiently waiting for me.  *wink*

My friend Tammie Edgerton and I teamed up a couple months ago for a class at a local retreat for Memories of Time, and we just had a blast.  It feels SO good to be creative again!  Good to have my life in balance too.  :)  Anyway, we are teaming up again, and we've created this fun calender box.  It will be a lot of fun, and I would love it  if local peeps can join us!  We might have some kits to sale also, so if you are interested in that, you can email me at memoriesoftime@hotmail.com.  Here are the details... and a link to click on to get signed up if you can come.

I sure miss you all...

Join Cami and Tammie and make this cool Calendar Cube that opens up to store a birthday calendar! The photos do not do this fun project justice. You will get two sticker sheets, plus all the hardware in this class.  Sign up now to save your spot!! www.memoriesoftime.com (click on the shop button)
Class is on Saturday, January 11th from 2-5 pm. No Refunds
Supply List:
  • Adhesive (you will need Zip Dry)
  • Foam dots/squares
  • Walnut Stain Distress Ink (if you have one)
  • Sponge Tool
  • Flower Shaping Tools/Sponge Pad
  • Scissors
  • Piercing Tool/Sponge Pad
  • 1/8 inch Scor-Tape
  • Crop-a-dile (if you have one)
We hope you can join us! CLICK HERE to sign up!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Cami! I saw your post in my blog reader and had to pop over and check it out! Your box is beautiful! I sure wish I lived nearby so I could take your class! Glad to hear you are back in the game, so to speak! ;) ~Hugs, Cheryl

Sherry Cheever said...

Great to see a post by you!

Sue from Oregon said...

Cami-I thought I was seeing things when this post popped up in feedly! I bet you and Tammie together would be a kick...wish I was closer to you two...! Have fun!

Cambria Turnbow said...

Thanks sweet friends! It's really Tammie... she is persistent. :) Having fun though... hope to find time to create more!!